Manufacturing & Storage
IFS - International Food Standard
IFS Standards are developed for and through Involved all parties in the supply chain, Which would like to use uniform standards to Ensure safety and quality of food and non-food products and related services.
IFS Standards help to comply with all statutory food and non-food safety and quality requirements and give common and transparent standards concern to all suppliers and service providers as well as concrete and strong answer to the high safety and quality expectations of customers.
Goal: IFS Standards are the common Internationally accepted audit standards to Ensure que IFS-certified companies can deliver products or services Which are in line with the defined specifications of Their customers, in order to Improve continuously (non) food product safety and quality for the Consumers.
To Achieve this goal:
1 Partnerships of international experts
2. Selection of the IFS auditors
3. Official Accreditation of the IFS certification bodies
4. An Internationally accepted IFS responsible- management for the international development and
presence of IFS
5. An IFS Board Responsible for the control of the fulfillments of the defined goals
6. An IFS International Technical Committee for the development of the content and the IFS IFS
examination process for auditors
7. Excellence (high level experts, high level standards)
8. Transparency (between partners and users)
9. Efficiency (financial aspects, timesaving)
10. Global (working with different languages)
11. Useful and of concrete advantages for the users
12. Comparable results of the suppliers
13. Better the the Competitors in order to Achieve a strong position in the market
1. Efficient and secure process for choosing the right supplier (s), especially for the private label products
as well as choosing the right service provider (s).
2. Secure (non) food safety and quality assessment of the supplier (s) and the production process
3. Safe retailer, wholesaler, industry or food services branded products
4. Liability coverage